2014/02/03

the joys of experiencing Narnia.

I know I haven't blogged in forever, this is how it always ends with me and blogs, but I'm not giving up and I'm blogging now. there has been a lot going on since the last time I was on here but not all of it is worth sharing. anyways, those few last days were really good and just what I needed. two of my very dear friends stayed with me and I took them to one of my favorite places that I like to call Narnia. it's perfect because lately I've been feeling weary and this was a good reminder of where my joy is found, in Narnia. the kind of Narnia the we can take with us everywhere. the kind of Narnia we don't need to travel to.
this season is finally what it's meant to be and the snow makes my heart happy. the place in its winter beauty was just breathtaking and the time we spent together was great. me and Anička closed this with a line that sums it up well - "even though I feel tired, my soul is refreshed". that it truly is! it was about time.



























fan picture with Eli.



No comments:

Post a Comment