2014/02/13

above the clouds.

sometimes everything is hidden in a fog and you don't see how the sun could possibly make its way through. but the things is, the sun is always there. it's above the clouds. just like last week, we managed to climb up the highest mountain of this (I sometimes forget how gorgeous) country, and we were amazed by the beauty that lied above the fog that blinded the views of those who walked the ordinary roads.  the sun shone upon us most of the time and the coldness and wind didn't stop us from embracing the wonder of His creation. I'm so thankful for days when I decide to escape from the ordinary, when I get on a train at 5am just to hike up Snezka with my friends and see what hides above the fog that blinds my view most of the time. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment