2015/09/17

M&V {22.8. 2015}

as I traveled from a week of sleeping in a tent and bunch of kids I wondered if it was a good idea to go shoot a wedding in my exhaustion. but as soon as I arrived to the place in the morning I knew it was going to be an amazing event to capture. and I was right. an old barn that was perfectly decorated with antique furtiture, little thought-through diy details wherever you looked, a bride with adjustable dress to look stunning for the ceremony but be able to dance away the night in a short skirt, a couple that explores abandon houses to take pictures in. and of course, the smiles and tears and love that will always bring my heart joy. and that I will forever be thankful to capture. 
thank you for letting me document you memories !
























































No comments:

Post a Comment