2014/04/17

life is springing up.


this weekend I went to Prague to enjoy some good fellowship, good laughter, beautiful czech scenery, green forests and hills full of new life that always comes with spring, and to simply dwell in the presence of God. I couldn't have asked for better people to go on adventures with. and I am so excited to go on even bigger adventure with those God-loving and light-shining people to bring the stories of how Jesus changed our hearts to the (sometimes forgotten) corners of this world. I'm excited to see how we grow and change through it. I'm so thankful to be able to join God in His work though He doesn't need me at all. I'm humbled that He chooses to use me despite that fact, and despite my brokeness and sin.

this song was on my mind that day and it reflects it pretty well. listen to it as you scroll through the pictures.

























No comments:

Post a Comment