2013/09/03

christmas in summer


my family didn't really celebrate christmas the way we're used to last winter. i was in california, it was the first christmas for my oldest sister and her husband as a married couple, and my dad was in hospital. with all of that going on we decided to celebrate my birthday and have christmas in summer. complicated by travels we only got this one evening of our family being together in a period of a year and a half. i spent a year in the states and now my sister moved to Denmark for six months. even if nothing was as planned it was a blessing to be together for this short precious while. and it was good to remember that we don't need one day of a year to celebrate Christ's coming to this world, we can and should celebrate Him every day.








No comments:

Post a Comment